Rules & Regulations
- Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations
- This diary is a vital link between the parent and the school. It
must be brought to school every day. Parents are requested to
check the diary daily and to communicate their suggestions
- Students have to come in neat and tidy uniform.
- Parents are requested to ensure that the nails of the children
are properly trimmed.
- Boys should trim their hair in regular intervals.
- Children are expected to be in school at least ten minutes
before the classes commence, to enable them, settle down for
the day at school.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against the late comers.
- Leave is not granted except on written application from
parents. In case of absent due to sickness or other
emergency, a leave letter must be send to the school on the f i r s t
day of attendance.
- No student will be permitted to leave the school during school
- Irregular attendance and prolonged absent will lead to
removal of name from the rolls.
- Parents may refrain sending their children to school when
they are affected with severe cold, fever or anything
contagious sickness until they have fully recovered.
- Homework is meant to reinforce what is taught in the class and
also to give the parents an opportunity to be aware of what is
being taught in school. Parents are requested not to do the
homework but only to assist their children.
- They are also requested to check the diary everyday to take
note of the home work assigned to the students.
- Damage to school property should be compensated by the
- All your feedback and complaints can forwarded to the
Principal / Chairman for suitable action.
- Parents are requested to ensure that the children do not wear
valuable to school as a matter of abundant precaution.
- School will not be responsible for any loss on such account.
- Fee once paid is not refundable.
- Parents are requested to pay the fees for every Term on or
before due date.
- Parents are requested to refrain from picking up their children
during school hours as it disrupts their routine.
- Parents are most welcome to meet the Chairman / Principal if
they want to share their difficulties offer suggestions or clarify
doubts about their child or education in general. Please note that
parents have to fix prior appointment over telephone for this
- The students ought to maintain discipline while playing,
studying and in library too.
- Change of address and phone number of the pupil if any
should be intimated to the school office immediately.
- Parents are requested to send nutritious snacks and food to
their children. Please do not send aerated drinks, sweets,
chocolates, bubble - gum, toys etc.
- Usage of media phone / Gadgets / Smart devices by students
inside the school campus is strictly as prohibited.
- Due to unavoidable situation, the holiday information may
reach you late. (May be after the child reach the school) At that
time, the students will be retained in the school till the parents
come in person to pick the child.