- Students once admitted should remain at school for entire
course of study.
- Parents have to submit a written letter to inform the withdrawal
and apply for the Transfer Certificate.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances if they wish to withdraw,
parents will have to forfeit the entire fees paid.
- If a student's name is taken away from the roll, he / she will be
readmitted only after the payment of readmission fee, subject
to the availability of seat.
- All students should abide by the rules and regulations of the
school, breach of discipline of any sort will result in student's
expulsion from the school and issue of Transfer Certificate.